the flex care program at Skole
Early childhood development is critically important. At Skole, our experienced teachers and staff help facilitate this period of learning, and that’s what separates us from traditional child care facilities.
With our New Beginnings program, your baby will be paired with a primary teacher who will provide personalized attention and nurture them through every milestone—within a caring and cohesive community.
Our preschool program includes:
- Independent, teacher-directed, and small-group activities that encourage investigation, exploration, and discovery
- Learning approaches that adapt to each child and incorporate their strengths and interests
- Curriculum that supports creative expression, literacy, music, and more
- Confidence-building opportunities to solve problems and make decisions
- STEM learning that encourages future-forward skills
- Safety, security, and cleanliness practices that meet or exceed all state, local, and national guidelines
Flex care program
Preschool is a big year. We’ve designed our program to give you complete confidence in every aspect of your child’s experience; from health and safety; to ready-for-school curriculum; to the full support of experienced teachers. Just as important, our program is based on what research says best prepares children for kindergarten…and all the big steps ahead.
Safety, security, and cleanliness practices that meet or exceed all state, local, and national guidelines
Our World at Skole curriculum includes preschool Signature Practices that offer hands-on approaches to encourage the skills your child will need in kindergarten and beyond:
- Everyday Mathematics®: Integrating numbers into real-life routines
- Cooking with Recipes: Creating in the kitchen to learn about counting, measuring, and fractions
- Daily Pre-Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking: Stories and literature to promote the understanding of the relationship between speech and print
- Writing Center: Access to a wide variety of writing tools, paper, and other materials to inspire an interest in writing, creating books, and more
- Science Laboratory: Hands-on opportunities to collect, examine, explore, and experiment with natural materials
- STEM Activities: Building and problem solving using science, technology, engineering, and math
- Woodworking: Real tools and materials to tinker, construct, and explore weight, balance, strength, and texture
we meet kids where they are.
Your baby will give you the most important information for the experience.
3-12 months 9:00 – 11:00h
During this time, his physical growth and motor development will slow.
1-3 years 11:00 – 15:00h
Your child is advancing from infancy toward and into the preschool years.
3-5 years 16:00 – 17:00h
Your child should feel confident in her ability to meet the complex challenges.